- Manually Create Vaults
- Bulk Creations of Vaults
- Creation of a Vault using integrations
Manually Create Vaults
Step 1: Go to your Client List on the main menu and click “Add New +”
- "Add New+" is located in the top-right corner.
Step 2: Add the client information
- First Name, Last Name, and email address.
- Select the package.
The system doesn't allow any special characters in these fields (', &, *,-, etc.), please remove it to be able to add the client.
The First Name & Last Name: can be edit at any time on the Client Detail page. The First Name and Last Name set at the moment of the creation will be used to define the first part of the inbound email address and the first entity name. For example, if the name is Charles X Smith the inbound email address will be charlesx.smith.RANDONNUMBER@futurevault.com and the Entity Name will be named Charles X Smith.
Email address: This email will be associated with the vault, and it will be the login email of your client to access their vault. You can edit this email when the status of the vault is “Created” or “Invited.” Once the vault is activated, it cannot be modified. Each vault needs to have one unique email address and cannot be associated with an administrator account on the same portal.
Package: Choose the package you would like this client to have. The package will define the type of vault, including the number of entities, storage capacity, and the taxonomy available for the vault. These packages are defined during the contract.
Step 3: Send activation email
- If you would like to send the activation email right away, click the box next to "Send Activation Email". This email will contain an Activation button that needs to be clicked by the client first to be able to get to the login page. From there, the client will use the credentials on the email; the platform will request them to change the password and accept the Terms of Services.
- If you want to pre-populate the vault before letting your client know about their vault, just leave the box unchecked.
Once the vault is ready, you can send the activation email on your Client List and on the Client Detail page under “Actions.” Learn here more about sending the activation email.
Step 4: Click Save
Bulk Creations of Vaults
If you have more than 50 vaults that you would like to create. Please contact us to talk about how we can help you to Bulk create all your vaults for you.
Creation of a Vault using integrations
If you have our DocuSign or PureFacts integration and you would like to set up automatic creation of your vaults, please reach out to your Customer Success Team.