The account activation for the admins and reps is a three-step process. Make sure you go through all the steps to complete onboarding. Once your account is created on the system, you will be sent an activation email invite from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please go through the next steps as listed below:
Step by step guide
- Step 1: Open the new activation email and copy the temporary password.
- Step 2: Click on the "Activate your Account" button.
- Step 3: Set and confirm the new Password to "Finish Activating Your Vault"
Step 1: Open the new activation email and copy the temporary password.
- If you don't see your activation email in your inbox, please check your Spam/Junk folder.
- In the new activation email, copy the Temporary Password. (Ensure that they do not copy any extra spaces either before or after the temporary password.) You will require the temporary password in the next 2 steps so keep it handy.
Step 2: Click on the "Activate your Account" button.
- You will be directed to a new page titled "Login" with the subtitle "Access Your Account Here".
- Type in your email and under password, type/paste the temporary password from Step 1 by using the keyboard shortcut (Windows: Ctrl + V / Mac: Cmd + V)
- Click on Login and you will be redirected to a new page.
Step 3: Set and confirm the new Password to "Finish Activating Your Vault"
- Type/paste the temporary password from step 1 once more.
- Create a new password to access the vault in the future and retype it in "Confirm Password".
- Accept the Terms of Services and then select Submit.
- Once you have done this, you will be logged into the vault automatically.