You can upload and share documents one-to-one, one-to-many and many-to-many. All documents that are uploaded to your company folders will be tagged to the main entity of the vault.
- Using the Plus Button
- Upload with Drag & Drop
- Upload with a Suggested Document Label
- Step 1: Choose the subcategory that you would like to add the documents to.
- Step 2: Click on “Suggested Documents”, located between “View Options” and “Entities”.
- Step 3: Drag one or more documents to the label you want to use.
- Step 4: The label will turn blue with a dotted line around, when you see this change, drop the files.
- Step 5: All the documents will now have that label. You can sort the documents by the label, by clicking on “View Options”> “List View”. Then click on the header called Document Type to sort.
Using the Plus Button
When you are inside a vault:
Step 1: Click on the plus (+) button at the top-right corner and choose the option “Upload Documents”.
Step 2: Choose the file in your browser and click “Open”.
Step 3: Choose the location where the file will be uploaded to.
Upload with Drag & Drop
You can upload documents by dragging & dropping multiple files inside the subcategory.