Under Template Management, click on the "Custom Folder" section. In this section you will find all your current folder structure organized by groups. All groups needs to have a level 1 - category and at least one level 2 - subcategory. This is a new feature so please feel free to send us your feedback.
To manage your custom folder follow these steps:
- Create Custom Folders
- Remove folder from custom group folders
- Rename Customer Folders
- Delete Customer Folders
Create Custom Folders
1. Click on "New Custom Folder"
2. Enter you folder name and click on "Create"
You can add the French translation of this folder. If you don't add this information the system will keep the same folder name when users switching to French language.
A notification should pop up in the right top corner of your screen confirming the folder has been successfully created. Scroll down to the bottom and you'll be able to see the newly created folder in the left side of your screen.
3. Click on the newly created folder and drag it to the right under "Custom Folders".
Once you start dragging it a blue box will appear on the right where you can insert the folder. Ensure the thin blue box gets thicker to drop the new folder.
Repeat steps 1 through to create another folder. Once the folder has been created drag it under your level 1 folder to create a level 2 folder.
Please ensure you drag the folder within the box.
4. Click "Save".
Remove folder from custom group folders
1. Drag& Drop the folder back to the left column (Pool of folders).
You first have to remove all level 2 folders before removing level 1 folders.
Rename Customer Folders
1. If you wish to rename a folders, hove the folder and click on the edit icon.
Delete Customer Folders
1. If you wish to delete a folders, hover the new folder and click on the edit icon.