You can assign checklists to a single as well as multiple clients by following the next few steps:
- Step 1: Select the checklist you want to assign. You can:
- Step 2: Search for the client’s name.
- Step 3: Click on the “Send Checklist” to finish.
Step 1: Select the checklist you want to assign. You can:
- Click on the button “Assign a Checklist” located on the top-left menu or,
- Right-click on the name of the checklist and click on the option “Assign Checklist” from the menu or,
- In the Client List area, click on the “Action” button and select the option “Assign Checklist”.
Step 2: Search for the client’s name.
- Double-check that the name of the checklist is displayed on the template list.
- If necessary, you can add any internal notes to this checklist.
- If a document doesn’t apply to your client, you can unselect any document from the template.
Step 3: Click on the “Send Checklist” to finish.
Attention! “Notes” is a section only displayed on your Portal and available for Administrators and Representatives. Your Client or Trusted Advisors won’t see this area.