Let's say if you have the same insurance contact for 50 clients, you would need to manually create the Trusted Advisor contact 50 times for all the 50 clients and give permission 50 times with the standard TA feature.
However, with the new Global Trusted Advisor feature, as an administrative user (Admin or Rep) you will be able to create a Trusted Advisor to the company folders and be able to manage their permissions without accessing each client vault, directly from the Advisor Portal. As well, you will be able to assign multiple vaults to the same Trusted Advisor.
Only Administrative users will be able to add, edit or remove the permission of this "Global Trusted Advisor", for now, VaultHolder won't be able to provide extra access (Private folders).
- Add a Global Trusted Advisor
- Assign multiple clients to one or more Trusted Advisor
Add a Global Trusted Advisor
Step 1: Go to the Users tab and click on 'Add New User+' on the top right
- Explain the relevant actions to be performed
Step 2: Select Trusted Advisor under "Account Type" and populate the basic details
- Enter the Account Type as Trusted Advisor
- Fill in the Name, Email and Set Permissions
- Click Save
Step 3: Send a Trusted Advisor Notification
- If its the first time, the email is used in the system, then click on 'Send Trusted Advisor Notification'
- An email will be sent to the TA's inbox from firstname.lastname@example.org to activate the vault
- If you want to assigned the vaults before sending the invitation, or you are only editing the permission, click "Don't Send".
Step 4: Under Users tab, you can see the new Global Trusted Advisor created
Assign multiple clients to one or more Trusted Advisors
Step 1: Once global TA is created, choose the clients that you want to assign, go to 'Actions' and click 'Assign Trusted Advisor'
Step 2: You can choose to assign one or more global Trusted Advisor and click 'Assign' to complete the action
Resend Email Activation
If you didn't sent the activation email before, or you need to resend it. Go to the User tab, right click on the user and select "Send Activation Email"